Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 8 servings
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup chopped tomato, divided
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 cup light cream
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Combine rice and ½ cup cheese in large bowl.
- Press into bottom and sides of 10-inch quiche dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 5 minutes.
- Combine spinach, remaining ½ cup cheese, ½ cup tomato, onion, cream, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Pour mixture into rice crust.
- Top with remaining ½ cup tomato.
- Bake at 375°F for 25 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.