Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds lean Lamb meat, cubed
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 4 medium bunches fresh spinach, washed
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 4 ounces butter or ghee (available at ethnic markets)
- 1½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1 large Onion, diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- Cook Lamb in water with salt and pepper until Lamb is cooked through, about 10 minutes
- Put cut spinach in medium pot and add coconut milk
- Cook over medium heat about 10 minutes
- Heat butter,add curry powder, Onion, and tomato.
- Add meat and cook over low heat about 5 minutes.
- Add reserved spinach and coconut milk and cook 10 minutes.