Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lbs spinach, fresh
- 1 large tomato, peeled and cut in thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 to 3 tbsp salad oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Wash spinach thoroughly and drain.
- Saute tomato and garlic in salad oil in a large skillet.
- Add spinach; cover and cook over low heat 15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes longer, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchanges per serving: 1 vegetable exchange + 1 fat exchange
- Nancy O'Brion notes: I would cut back on the fat to make even less.