Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Number of servings: 8
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 6 slices turkey bacon, low-fat
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 10 oz spinach leaves, well washed, stems removed and torn
- Coat a small sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over medium- high heat.
- Add bacon and sauté 3 minutes or until bacon is crispy.
- Add remaining ingredients except spinach and bring to a boil.
- Boil for 5 – 7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Drizzle hot dressing over spinach and toss to coat.
Nutritional information Edit
Per ½ cup serving:
- Calories 63 (Calories from Fat 33) | Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 1g) | Cholesterol 8mg | Sodium 229mg | Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g) | Protein 3g
- Exchanges Per Serving: ½ Fat | ½ carbohydrate