Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Serves 4
- 6 cups loosely packed organic spinach, washed and dried
- 1 cup mixed sprouts (clover, mung beans or snow pea)
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and gently grated
- Gently toss all ingredients together and serve with dressing.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (174 g-wt.):
- 60 calories (25 from fat) | 3g total fat | 1g saturated fat | 2g dietary fiber | 6g protein | 5g carbohydrate | 105mg cholesterol | 150mg sodium