Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wash the spinach, cut into fine strips, cook for about 15 minutes in salty water, drain, leave to cool, then puree.
- In a pan melt the butter, add the flour, then the onions and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Add 150 ml water (or milk) and the pureed spinach, bring to the boil, stirring frequently.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, then add the eggs (beaten) and the crumbled cheese.
- Cook for further 5 minutes and take off the hob.