- Boil potatoes 8 minutes.
- Add spinach and cook until potatoes are tender.
- Drain pot.
- Heat oil in large, deep frying pan until lightly bubbling.
- Add potatoes, spinach, beans and remaining ingredients (except red pepper powder).
- Sauté (stirring with spatula) until potatoes become slightly creamy and ingredients are heated through.
- Sprinkle all over with red pepper powder.
- Cover pan; simmer at medium heat 3 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.