Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 x 10-ounce packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon seasoned pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine rice and butter in large mixing bowl.
- Squeeze all liquid from spinach.
- Add spinach, cheese, eggs, salt, pepper and nutmeg to rice. Mix thoroughly.
- Form into 12 balls (a generous ⅓ cup each). Place on greased baking pan.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve with a spicy mustard sauce, if desired.