Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- ½ pound smoked fish, flaked
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ¼ cup groundnut paste (peanut butter)
- 3 cups water
- 1½ cups palm oil
- 2 hot peppers or 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 pound meat, stewing or chuck roast
- Cut meat.
- Put in saucepan with two cups of water, salt, onion and pepper.
- Bring to boil and add palm oil.
- Continue cooking partly covered.
- Cook for 1½ hours over medium heat.
- Add spinach (previously thawed and drained), flaked fish and groundnut paste mixed with water.
- Stir, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice.