Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sauté garlic, herbs and capers by your favorite sauté method.
- Add water and red peppers, and simmer the red peppers until they are slightly softened.
- A bit of crunch is a good thing.
- There should be a fair amount of liquid left when you are done simmering.
- Cook some wide spinach noodles (I used 24 oz for five of us) until they are just a hair underdone and then drain.
- Toss them with the peppers and liquid over a low heat until pasta is coated and liquid is absorbed.