Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe does not include the sweet peppers in the ingredients list but does mention in the instructions... Use or leave out... your choice! Use low or non-fat dressing, cheeses, etc. as well as healthy/low carb pasta! Take care, Gloria
- Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: www.bhg.com
- Start to Finish: 20 minutes
- 6 main-dish servings
- 1 cup shell pasta or elbow macaroni
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, thawed or 1 lb cooked shrimp
- ⅓ cup bottled creamy onion or Caesar salad dressing
- 2 tbsp snipped fresh dill (optional)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 x 6 oz package baby spinach
- 4 oz chèvre, sliced, or feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In an extra-large bowl combine pasta, shrimp, and chopped sweet peppers.
- Drizzle with the salad dressing; sprinkle with dill.
- Toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide spinach among 6 shallow bowls or plates.
- Top with shrimp mixture and cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
- 247 Calories | 10g Total Fat | 4g Saturated Fat | 1g Monounsaturated Fat | 3g Polyunsaturated Fat | 156mg Cholesterol | 435mg Sodium | 23g Protein | 17g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 2g Sugars | 95% DV Vitamin C | 9% DV Calcium | 23% DV Iron