Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 ½ cups orzo, cooked and drained
- 15-ounce jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach
- 1-cup ricotta (can use low fat)
- 1 egg
- A pinch of grated nutmeg
- Shredded mozzarella
- 9" or 10" pie pan
- In a bowl, mix cooked orzo & about ½ of the tomato sauce & egg & parmesan. Line the bottom and sides of pie pan.
- Cook spinach according to package directions and drain well.
- Mix spinach, ricotta and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Place the filling on top of the base. Cover with remaining tomato sauce (you may not need all of it.)
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with shredded mozzarella and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.