Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This freezes well. I generally make this the night before and refrigerate it for the next day. Yum!
- 1 pack manicotti pasta (jumbo shells will also do)
- 1 jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- 1 container of fat free ricotta cheese
- 1 egg white (or fave egg replacement)
- 1 can spinach (or use frozen if you can't find it canned)
- 1 pack shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
- Cook manicotti or shells until almost done. Meaning the pasta should still be a little hard. Drain and cool.
- In a bowl, mix ricotta cheese, spinach, egg white with half of the package mozzarella cheese. Mixture should be a little thick—not runny. If runny, add more mozzarella cheese.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of pasta sauce to mixture and whatever herbs you prefer... basil, oregano, parsley, etc.
- When manicotti is cool, stuff with mixture and place in a baking pan.
- Top with remaining pasta sauce and sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 °F or until cheese is fully melted on top.