Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- spinach - 500 gms
- Mushrooms 100 g, oil 50 ml
- salt and pepper to taste
- nutmeg to taste
- Onion 50 g, garlic - 25 g
- celery - 25 g
- Strudel leaves - 1 pkt
- egg - 1 no
- Chicken - 1 no.
- Debone the Chicken into small pieces
- Clean and wash spinach thoroughly, blanc and chop. Chop the Mushrooms.
- Chop Onion, garlic and celery.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute Onion, garlic and celery, add the Chicken and saute.
- Add the chopped Mushroom and spinach, saute till it is semidry. Season with salt, pepper and grated nutmeg.
- Open up the strudel leaves onto a work table, spread the mixture on one side of the strudel leaves and roll.
- Keep the roll on a greased baking tray, brush with beaten eggs.
- Bake in a moderate over for 15 mts.
- allow to stand for sometime. Serve hot cut into slices.