Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 10 ounce can refrigerated pizza crust
- cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 8 thick slices sweet onion
- 1⅓ cups sliced cremini or button mushrooms
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Unroll dough onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray then cut into 4 quarters.
- Pat each quarter into a rectangle and top with 1 cup spinach, 2 onion slices, ⅓ cup mushrooms and 3 tablespoons cheese.
- Bring 2 opposite corners to center pinching points to seal.
- Bring remaining 2 corners to center pinching all pints together to seal well.
- Bake at 425 for 12 minutes.