Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spinach Canned by the US Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 (13½ ounce) cans spinach
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper (optional)
- 2 eggs, beaten (or ½ cup egg mix + ½ cup water, mixed)
- Heat spinach and drain well.
- While spinach is cooling, brown onions in butter for 4–5 minutes.
- Combine the spinach and onions in a bowl with bread crumbs.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and add eggs.
- Heat a nonstick pan and coat with cooking spray. Drop spoonfuls (about ⅓ cup) of spinach mixture into skillet and cook both sides until lightly browned.