Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup packed chopped fresh spinach
- 2 scallions (white and light green parts), sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbs. tahini
- 1 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 to 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 pita pockets
- 8 pepperoncini peppers, drained and sliced, discard stems and seeds
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and sliced
1. In food processor, combine garbanzo beans, spinach, scallions, garlic and flour. Pulse on/off several times to blend well. Add salt and pepper to taste and process briefly. Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.