Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Makes: 4 Servings
- 4 large portobello mushrooms (about 1 lb.), cleaned
- ¼ cup Kraft™ Light Zesty Italian Reduced Fat dressing, divided
- ¼ cup chopped red pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 bags (10 oz each) fresh spinach
- ¼ cup Kraft™ 100% Grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Twist or cut off stems from mushrooms.
- Chop stems; set aside.
- Use a spoon or sharp knife to scrape out the gills from mushroom caps; discard gills.
- Brush 1 tbsp.
- Of the dressing onto rounded sides of mushroom caps; place, rounded sides down, in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Heat remaining 3 tbsp.
- Dressing in dutch oven on medium-high heat.
- Add mushroom stems, red pepper and garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- Add spinach.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 4 minutes or until spinach is wilted, stirring after 2 minutes.
- Spoon evenly over mushroom caps; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.