Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (8 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup thinly sliced leeks, white part only
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 6-8 Tablespoons matzoh meal
- 1 small Onion, diced
- salt, pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- oil for sautéing
- Saute Onion and leeks 5–7 minutes over medium heat until translucent and limp.
- Set aside.
- Steam spinach leaves 3–5 minutes. Coarsely chop spinach leaves.
- Combine all ingredients using enough matzoh meal to hold mixture together.
- Drop 1/4 cup into hot oil and fry until golden brown.
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.