Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 1 (10 oz) pkg. frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 (32 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 oz) carton ricotta cheese
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. manicotti (14 shells), uncooked
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 13"x9"x2" baking dish.
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Drain well and squeeze dry; set aside.
- Place 1 cup of sauce in bottom of dish. Stir in water; set aside.
- In medium bowl beat egg. Stir in ricotta cheese, 2 cups of mozzarella, spinach, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Using a table knife, fill manicotti shells with spinach mixture.
- Arrange in dish. Spoon remaining sauce over shells to coat completely. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 1¼ hours or until shells are very tender when pierced with a fork.
- Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups mozzarella and bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cheese melts.