Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yields: 4 servings
- 1 cup California strawberries, stemmed
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 tbsp raspberry vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tsp honey
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 cups trimmed spinach leaves
- 1 lb asparagus spears, blanched and drained
- 4 tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- Combine strawberries, juice, vinegar, oil, honey and salt in container of electric blender or food processor.
- Pulse on and off, dressing should be slightly chunky.
- Cover and refrigerate.