Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Rachael Ray
- 5 cups or 40 (2 tbsp and 5 cracker) servings
- 2 (10 oz) pkg chopped frozen spinach
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 (5.2 oz) garlic and fine herbs gournay cheese
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp lemon juice, eyeball it
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp hot sauce, eyeball it
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (5 oz) can sliced water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 small carrot, peeled, finely diced
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Sociables™ savory crackers
- celery sticks, for dipping
- Defrost spinach in microwave.
- Place defrosted spinach in clean kitchen towel and wring it completely dry.
- Separate and add to mixing bowl.
- In food processor, combine cream cheese, gournay cheese and cream; process until very smooth.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire and hot sauce; pulse process to combine.
- Add smooth cheese blend to spinach and mix in bell pepper, water chestnuts, scallions and carrots with rubber spatula until vegetables are evenly distributed.
- Season dip with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to serving dish and surround with crackers and celery sticks.