Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 pounds lean ground Beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the Beef, bell peppers, green onions, garlic, oregano, hot sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Mix well, but do not overwork. Shape into patties.
- Grill (or broil in the oven) the meat for five to six minutes on each side, or until all pink disappears.
- Don't press down on them with a spatula!
- You'll drain all the taste out! Place the burgers on the toasted buns and dress.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.