Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These bars are truly delicious, they are nutty, spicy and very moist. And the cream cheese frosting is so yummy. We sure liked them.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 30 bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp white pepper
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1½ cups chopped butter toffee flavored walnuts
- 1 can cream cheese frosting
- Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a jelly roll pan with cooking spray. Line with wax paper, coat paper with spray.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Beat butter and sugar in bowl until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Beat in flour mixture alternately with sour cream.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool in pan. Turn out, remove paper.
- Turn upside down onto serving platter. Spread with frosting, cut into bars.
- Top with chopped walnuts.