Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- ¾ pound fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Watkin's Onion Liquid Spice
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Watkin's Spicy Garlic soy sauce, more if desired
- sunflower seeds, if desired
- Trim broccoli; cut stalks into slices and break into florets.
- Heat liquid spice in large skillet.
- Add broccoli, zucchini, onion, and red pepper; stir fry over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add mushrooms; stir fry 1 minute longer or until tender.
- Stir in soy sauce and top with sunflower seeds.