Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- ¾ pound fresh broccoli
- 2 tablespoons Watkin's Onion Liquid Spice
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into julienne strips
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ½ cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Watkin's Spicy Garlic soy sauce, more if desired
- sunflower seeds, if desired
- Trim broccoli; cut stalks into slices and break into florets.
- Heat liquid spice in large skillet.
- Add broccoli, zucchini, onion, and red pepper; stir fry over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until broccoli is tender-crisp.
- Add mushrooms; stir fry 1 minute longer or until tender.
- Stir in soy sauce and top with sunflower seeds.