Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs.olive oil
- 1 tsp.curry powder
- 1 tsp.crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium red onion,halved and sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper,halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow or orange bell pepper,halved and thinly sliced
- 1 medium zucchini,thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes,halved and sliced
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp.honey
- 2 fresh red chilies,seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbs.chopped cilantro
- 1 Tbs.chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cucumber,peeled and diced
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose whole-wheat flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups lowfat milk
- 2 fresh chilies,green and red, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp.ground cumin 1Tbs.chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp. butter
2. Arrange vegetables on broiler pan and brush with seasoned oil. Broil vegetables until beginning to brown,12 to 15 minutes, turning once.
4. Make pancakes. In large bowl, mix flour and salt. Beat eggs well, then add to flour. Continue mixing and gradually stir in milk. Add chilies, cumin and cilantro, and mix well.Let batter stand for 30 minutes. 5.In large nonstick skillet,heat 1/2 tsp.but-ter over medium heat.Pour in about one-quarter of batter, tilting pan so batter spreads evenly.When bubbles begin to appear on top of pancake,flip it over with a spatula and cook for about 1 minute on the other side.Transfer pancake to plate and keep warm.Cook remaining pancakes as directed.
6. To serve,roll vegetables in each pancake,
and serve with any remaining vegetables and raita.