Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups of cubed tofu
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp ground peanuts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp freshly ground chile paste
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp chopped green onion
- salt, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry tofu till it gets golden brown. Remove from heat and keep aside.
- Heat some more oil and add ginger. Sauté for a minute and add tomato paste, lemon juice, chile paste, salt and peanuts.
- Cook till sauce is thoroughly mixed through and then add the fried pieces of tofu. Cover cook for 5 minutes till tofu absorbs the flavour of the sauce.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and serve hot.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com