Makes 6 servings
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cups 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter, divided
- 1 egg, beaten
- vegetable cooking spray
- ½ cup hot water
- ¼ cup cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil, divided
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 1 medium-size red onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, julienned
- Combine rice, 1 cup cheese, ¼ cup Peanut butter and egg in large bowl.
- Press firmly into 12-inch pizza pan or 10-inch pie pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 °F for 8 minutes.
- Mix remaining ¾ cup Peanut butter, water, cilantro, soy sauce, 2 tablespoons sesame oil and red pepper in small bowl; set aside.
- Stir-fry broccoli, onion and carrots in remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until tender-crisp.
- Spread sauce over crust; top with vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 400 °F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional information Edit
- 543 calories | 24.2g Protein | 35.8g Fat | 36.2g Carbohydrate | 5.3g Dietary fiber | 59mg Cholesterol | 694mg Sodium