- Cut chicken into 2- by ½-inch strips.
- Place in a large pie plate.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp cornstarch over chicken and mix well to coat chicken.
- Add egg white and mix again.
- Heat oil in wok or a 12-inch frying pan.
- Add chicken and bamboo shoots and stir-fry about 3 minutes (use a wooden spoon or wooden fork).
- Add chilies and peanuts; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except green onion with remaining 2 tsp cornstarch and add to wok or pan.
- Stir-fry and heat until sauce is thick and smooth and mixture is well blended.
- Add green onion.
- Stir-fry 30 seconds to warm onions.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.