- 100 g chorizo sausage, sliced (or other dry, spicy sausage)
- 4 slices Parma ham, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 sweet pepper, chopped
- 6 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (14 ounces) can chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 4 fresh eggs
- In a large and deep frying pan, fry the chorizo and ham without any oil.
- After a couple minutes, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms and peppers and cook for another few minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes, water, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Cook for about five minutes.
- Add peas and cook for another couple minutes.
- Roughly chop parsley and throw that in.
- Make four indentations in the stew and crack the eggs directly into them.
- Now, either cover the pan and cook for about five minutes until the eggs are set or cook the eggs by grilling them in your oven.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread and more parsley on top.