- 4 cups of diced boiled peeled new potatoes
- 1 cup of roasted and coarsely crushed peanuts
- ½ cup sesame powder (crushed toasted sesame seeds) 
- 2 lemons, juice of (add to taste)
- 4 – 5 green chilies, diced deseeded if too spicy
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 inches fresh gingerroot, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ cup of chopped coriander leaves
- Melt the butter.
- To the melted butter add the cumin and when brown turn off the gas.
- To this add the chilli powder first and then all the other ingredients and toss together- you can adjust the amount of lemon juice / salt and chillies to your taste.
- ↑ If you do not have ready-made toasted sesame seeds, toast the seeds in a dry pan till golden brown and powder - this can be stored and used whenever you want.