Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Stewart Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1994.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pound ground hot sausage
- ½ small white onion chopped
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Wet hands and roll the meat mixture into one-inch balls then place on square baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve warm with extra soy or fish sauce for dipping.