Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed into one-inch pieces.
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes, or more if you like it hot
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients together and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes until soft. Longer if you prefer golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Surprise your friends and family by showing them how good sweet potatoes can be!