Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Had way too much of roast beef one time, and whipped this salad up to make up for the amount of meat I had consumed, and the lack of vegetables in a diet. It worked so well, I have started making extra roast beef, just so that I could have heaps of leftovers for this wonderful salad.
- mint leaves
- 1 head watercress
- 1 packet mixed salad greens
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 5 slices leftover roast beef (up to you how much you wanna add)
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Wash and dry mint leaves and watercress in a salad spinner.
- Toss the packaged salad leaves and watercress in a salad bowl and top with tomatoes and onion.
- Add beef slices, torn into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix dressing in a bowl, stir well to combine.
- Cover salad with spicy dressing.
- Top with mint leaves and serve with rotti for a twist.