Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine ½ of the Italian dressing, onion, tomato, chilies and chili powder in a microwave proof bowl or casserole.
- Microwave at full power, uncovered, for 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender and mixture is thickened, stir in cilantro.
- Sprinkle ½ cup cheese on ½ of each tortilla and top with 3 tablespoons vegetable mixture.
- Fold tortillas in half and brush with remaining Italian dressing.
- Place 3 filled tortillas on a wax paper lined plate and microwave on high for 1 minute or until cheese is melted; same with remaining tortillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into thirds.
- Garnish with salsa, guacamole and sour cream if desired; serve immediately.