Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small can of cooked and puréed pumpkin (1½ – 2 cups)
- 1 box firm silken tofu
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp molasses
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie shell.
- Bake at 350°F for one hour or until firm.
- Let cool and store in the refrigerator, though this pie is best served at room temperature.