- Put potatoes in large saucepan of salted water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium glass bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, cilan-tro, onion, jalapeño, garlic, oil, vinegar and salt to taste; toss to mix.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Drain potatoes, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half into ½-inch-thick strips or slices.
- Add potatoes to tomato mixture and toss gently to mix.
- Garnish with scallion tops.
- Serve at room temperature.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.