- Sprinkle cabbage with the salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Place the cabbage on a clean dish towel or cheese cloth and squeeze out any water.
- The dryer the cabbage, the better.
- In a hot wok that has been coated with canola oil add the ground pork.
- Stir-fry until nearly cooked through.
- Add ginger, garlic and salt; cook for another two minutes.
- Deglaze with soy sauce.
- Add napa cabbage and sesame oil; continue cooking until the cabbage is wilted.
- Check seasoning.
- Spoon contents of wok over the tofu on a large serving platter, serving family style.