Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spicy Pork Chop Casserole
Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 Cups Frozen corn
- 2 Cups Frozen Diced Hash Brown potatoes
- 1 Can (14 1/2 Ounces) Diced Low-Sodium tomatoes
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Teaspoon Dried oregano Leaves
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground cumin
- 118 Teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 4 Boneless Pork Loin Chops, Fat Removed (12 Ounces Total)
- 1/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 Cup (1 Ounce) Shredded Reduced- Fat Monterey jack cheese (optional)
- 1. Preheat Oven to 375*.
- 2. Lightly Spray Nonstick Skillet With cooking spray. Add corn; Cook AndStir Over Medium-High Heat About 5 Minutes or Until corn Begins to Brown.Add potatoes;cook And Stir About 5 Minutes More or Until potatoes Begin ToBrown.
- 3. Spray 8x8x2-Inch Baking Dish With cooking spray. Place corn Mixture InDish.
- 4. Wipe Cooled Skillet Clean With Paper Towel. Add oil And Pork Chops ToSkillet. Cook Pork Chops Over Medium-High Heat 2 Minutes on Both Sides,Remove Pork Chops; Place on Top of corn Mixture in Baking Dish., SprinkleWith pepper. Bake, Uncovered, 20 Minutes or Until Meat is Juicy And BarelyPink in Center Sprinkle With Cheese, if Desired. Let Stand 2 to 3 Minutes.
Makes 4 Servings (1 Chop And 3/4 Cup Mixed Vegetables)
Exchanges: 2 Starch, 3 (vl) Meat, 2 1/2 Veg
Per Serving: calories 399 , Fat 11 g, Sat Fat 4 g, Carb 43 g, Prot 34 g, Chol
- 74 Mg, Sod 666 Mg, Fib 4 g