Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 8-ounce cans tomato sauce
- ½ teaspoon basil leaves
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground oregano
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine rice, eggs and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Press firmly into greased 12-inch pizza pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake at 450 °F for 20 minutes.
- Combine tomato sauce, basil, garlic salt and oregano. Spread evenly over rice crust.
- Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes longer. Cut into wedges.