- Combine tomato sauce, chiles, green pepper, green onion andhot pepper sauce in bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
- Place tortilla chips in shallow 8 x 10 inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over chips; sprinkle grated cheese over all.
- Broil nachos 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Just before serving, seed, peel and mash avocado. Stir in lemon juice.
- Spoon avocado mixture and sour cream on hot nachos and top with jalapeno slices.
- Serve immediately.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.