- Sauté garlic in olive oil for several minutes in a large pan.
- Mix hot pepper paste, soy sauce, cayenne pepper and sugar in a small bowl (omit cayenne if you want this dish to be mild. The hot pepper paste is, by itself, spicy - and if you like things really spicy, toss in 2 tablespoons of cayenne, or even more)
- Add to mixture tofu to pan.
- Mix gently until tofu is covered with pepper sauce.
- Add vegetable soup to pan and cover.
- Let steam for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sesame oil; mix gently.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.