Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preparation: 35 minutes.
- This recipe is for 4 servings.
- 12 chicken wings, cut in 2, tips discarded or boneless chicken
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, cut in 1 inch diagonal slices or baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise
- 5 – 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 4 tablespoons red pepper paste, (kochujang)
- 1 teaspoon crushed dry red pepper, (Korean kochugaru) (not the kind you put on pizza, found in oriental grocery stores)