Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs large Shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro or flat leaf parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a very large skillet. Add the garlic, paprika, cumin, ginger and Cayenne and cook over moderate heat until fragrant, about 1 1/2 minutes. Add the Shrimp and cook, stirring, until they turn pink, 2 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and stir in the cilantro.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.