Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is for 2 – 3 servings.
- Preparation: 35 minutes.
- 1 lb cabbage kimchi (can be bought ready made in a Korean grocery)
- 2 stalks spring onion
- ⅛ lb oyster mushrooms
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ lb wheat flour
- 175 – 200 ml water
- cooking oil
- Dice the kimchi, oyster mushrooms and spring onions into small pieces.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour with water and the garlic and salt until batter is evenly blended.
- Add the kimchi, spring onions and mushrooms to the batter and mix well.
- Scoop a full ladle of the batter and fry the pancakes in a heated frying pan with cooking oil, making sure that both sides are cooked evenly until light brown.
- The pancakes should be about 5" in diameter.