This recipe is for 2 – 3 servings.
- Preparation: 35 minutes.
- 1 lb cabbage kimchi (can be bought ready made in a Korean grocery)
- 2 stalks spring onion
- ⅛ lb oyster mushrooms
- 1½ teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ lb wheat flour
- 175 – 200 ml water
- cooking oil
- Dice the kimchi, oyster mushrooms and spring onions into small pieces.
- In a big bowl, mix the flour with water and the garlic and salt until batter is evenly blended.
- Add the kimchi, spring onions and mushrooms to the batter and mix well.
- Scoop a full ladle of the batter and fry the pancakes in a heated frying pan with cooking oil, making sure that both sides are cooked evenly until light brown.
- The pancakes should be about 5" in diameter.