Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Total time: 1 hour 30 minutes | Preparation time: 10 minutes | Chill time: 6 hours
- Makes 4 servings
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar substitute
- Combine all ingredients except chicken.
- Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours.
- Transfer to a large skillet; bring to a boil, then simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
- Make sure chicken does not boil dry.
- Adding additional water/vinegar will decrease spiciness.
- May also bake in 350°F oven for approximately 45 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (4 ounces chicken):
- Calories 200 Calories from Fat 17 | Total Fat 4 g | Cholesterol 87 mg | Sodium 368 mg | Carbohydrate 8 g | Dietary Fiber 2 g | Protein 34 g