- 3 – 4 medium sized potatoes, boiled (I like using both, the white and red potatoes. Its combination is taste is just wonderful.)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Peel and slice potatoes into a salad bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Spicy Notes Edit
Chaat masala is a blend of multiple seasonings, including cumin, coriander, black salt, ginger, and the tart and tangy dried mango powder (amchoor). It is easily available at any Indian grocery store.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com