Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Whisk together soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, and sesame oil; whisk in cornstarch and crushed red pepper.
- Heat oil in a wok or heavy frying pan.
- Over high heat, stir-fry bell pepper until tender-crisp, about 1 minute.
- Stir in onion, and garlic; cook 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Stir in shrimp; cook, stirring constantly until shrimp is firm and opaque, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in papaya; heat through.
- Rewhisk soy sauce mixture; stir into pan.
- Cook until mixture thickens, about 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
- Serve with steamed rice.