Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So fast and easy to prepare, these Shrimp are bound to be the hit of the barbeque. And, weather not permitting, they work great under the broiler, too.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
- 2 – 3 large cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¾ teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1¼ teaspoons lemon juice
- 1¼ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 5 x ¼ wedges lemon, for garnish
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt.
- Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to form a paste.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill grate.
- Cook shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.