Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep: 10 min | Cook: 10 min
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp ground sage, rubbed
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 4 pork rib chops, about 6 ounces each
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub cut side of garlic over both sides of pork chops.
- Rub spice mixture into both sides of pork.
- Grill or broil pork 6 – 7 minutes per side, or until done.
Nutritional information Edit
- 124 Calories | 4.5g Fat | 33% calories from fat | 52mg Cholesterol | 18.6g Protein | 1.6g Carbs | 0.6g Fiber | 0.4g Sugar | 206mg Sodium
- Diet points 3.2.
- Dietary Exchanges: 0.1 Bread | 0.6 Fat | 2.5 Very lean meat protein